- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a bread loaf pan with Baker’s Joy® No Stick Spray; set aside.
- Drain the pineapple but reserve the juice.
- Chop the pineapple into small pieces or pulse in a food processor; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, brown sugar, eggs, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped pineapple and coconut.
- Pour wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and gently combine being sure to not overmix.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
While bread is baking, prepare the glaze and frosting.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. of pineapple juice for the frosting.
- Pour remaining juice in a small saucepan.
- Add the lemon juice and rum.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat a simmer until the mixture is reduced by half; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the 2 Tbsp. juice and powdered sugar until smooth.
- When the bread is done, use a chop stick to poke holes all over the top.
- Pour pineapple glaze over warm bread and allow to soak in as the bread cools.
- When cool, remove from pan and top with frosting.